Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patricks Weekend

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Spring 
I can't ever decide if fall or spring is my favorite season
after days like yesterday and today
Spring is well in the lead 

This morning Sarah Beth, her dear friend Lizanne, and I ran in the Get to the Green 10K
SB and Lizanne were such rockstars-what ballers 
Lizanne gets married NEXT WEEK so they were 
"sweating for the wedding"
What cuties

We could not have asked for a more beautiful morning to run 
The breeze was cool
The sun was shining 
It was just gorgeous 

The whole time I was running
I couldn't help but smile at the Lord's glory displayed through creation 
Today was beautiful 
We had lunch outside
Came back home & I desperately needed to school work 
So, what did I do
Took my stuff right outside sat in the sun 
Enjoyed the warm sun and cool breeze 

Thank you Lord for Spring
A fun St. Patrick's weekend 
and sweet sweet friends  

No comments:

Post a Comment