Friday, October 28, 2011

Grace

It's been a while
What can I say, life is BUSY to say the least
Can you believe it is already the end of October
I certainly cannot, time is flying by 

This busyness of life continues to throw me curve balls left and right
Deciding how to handle those is quite a challenge
However, I am getting by with a little help
okay okay A LOT of help from a multitude of people 

I do have to shout-out to my amazing family, ALL of them
They are unbelievably wonderful, supportive, encouraging
and they are so good to me and I so do not deserve it AT ALL 
Thankfully, there is a huge umbrella of grace that covers me

I've started going to Sunday School at Shandon Baptist church and I am really enjoying it
We have been talking about dancing through life lavished in our sweet savior's grace
How often do we forget about that grace?
I can say wholeheartedly that I can get so wrapped up in the world's ways and fall into the trap of an undeserving heart and mind that I so don't go through life as FREE as you and I were born to live

YES we deserve NOTHING but death 
However, God's great grace is bigger, deeper, and so bountiful
Let's get out of that shell we encase ourselves in and
DANCE for joy in the abundant life we live thanks to our GRACIOUS savior!!! 
Wake up every morning and remind yourself of that precious umbrella of grace that extends over us. Thank you Jesus :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment