Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy December

Tis the Season 
O Holy Night
Jesus-the reason for the season 
O Night Divine 
What Child is this?
Silent Night 

December is here...Christmas time is here
Lights are up, decorations galore, just a joyful/happy feeling
I decorated at my apartment in college 
but this is my first "home" and I LOVED decorating it 


Just little things here and there but it feels pretty homey
December is already flying by
Can you believe that Christmas is in 2 weeks? TWO weeks?
Hard to believe

Tonight I just feel in the Christmas spirt
Mom and Grandmother came up for 'The Singing Christmas Tree'
at Shandon Baptist!
It was such a great performance and I just enjoyed spending time with them
...and my sweet roommate Sarah Beth of course!

Just have to make through the next 4 1/2 days and I'll really be singing hallelujah 
Happy Christmas Break it will be!
4 1/2 days, I think I can I think I can :)

Merry Christmas Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment