Monday, July 16, 2012

Chisel Away

"O Great God be glorified 
Our lives laid down
Yours magnified..." 


The last few weeks have been 
let's say 
challenging 

In more ways than one 
however
learning a whole lot in the midst 

Busy days have meant no exercise 
If you know me you know I NEED that 
Long days mean exhaustion 
Fading quickly 
Full days mean pretty much 
NO life 
Eventful schedules have kept me 
busy, tired, and in need of grace 

The Lord, through struggles and irritable trials 
is refining me 
Honestly, it hurts 
It's not fun to have those places of 
pride, bitterness, resentment, uneasiness and uncertainty 
chiseled away


However, I am thankful 
Sweet Jesus is refining me into who He wants me to be 
and is weaving HIS story through my life 
and above all 
He is FAITHFUL 


Psalm 115:1 Not to us, LORD, not to us but to YOU be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness




No comments:

Post a Comment