Sunday, January 13, 2013

New York

Hebrews 4:16a Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace

By the grace of our dear Savior 
I have been blessed with an incredible family 
My heart is just overwhelmed by the time we got to spend together over the holidays 
We laughed so much we cried, prayed together, and enjoyed being ALL together 
...that doesn't happen to often these days...
What an incredible blessing! 

Dad and the boys left to go hunting so naturally the girls had to do something fun as well 
After Christmas, Mom, Shelby and I went to NYC 
Spending time with Mom and Shelby
A mother-daughter trip 
A treasured memory for sure 

We had a WONDERFUL time
It was brr chills berry pillsberry
And for this Southern girl I say Jesus knew what He was doing when he placed me in the South
Thank goodness we serve a Sovereign God :) 

We arrived to pouring snow
Stayed in a lovely area of NYC
Shopped, ate (probably WAY to much), went to see Jersey Boys 
...it was PHENOMENAL...I highly recommend it 
Saw the beautiful Christmas decorations 
The tree at rockefeller center, the windows at Saks, Eloise at the Plaza
Went to madame tussauds wax museum-we had a big ole time
And wrapped up the trip with a Chelsea Market food tour 

To say the least we most definitely maximized our time 
What a wonderful time with my incredible mom and sister!  

Just another taxi ride through the city 


 Shelby, I think we should audition, we so have that high kick 

Well, I'd say he gives "shrimp midget" a whole new meaning 
 
 Chelsea Market Food Tour 

No comments:

Post a Comment