Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life Lately

Mid-September and let me tell you 
My life looks MUCH different than it did a year ago at this time 

What's so different? 
Last year I was into the school year 
Learning the ropes and busier than I can even fathom now 

This year 
I am not quite as busy
I am learning what life looks like with time
Yet have managed to keep myself quite busy 
I'm subbing at EPA, tutoring, babysitting here and there
AND trying to keep up with LOTS of school work 

Learning to get involved, to build community
learning that that takes time...and patience
Learning about new seasons of life 
yet loving that I serve a sovereign God 
who has it ALL under control 

Photo Re-cap of Life Lately 


 Celebrated this roommate of mine...whom is such a blessing and her 24 years of life

Football
Although I have said I am DONE until it cools off
WAY too hot for this chick
(I'll cheer them on from my nice air-conditioned box seat...aka my sofa :)

*We did take pictures from the 1st game at home as well I just cannot seem to locate them...Look for them in the near future :) 

That's right, we all will be packing heat 
Concealed weapons class
Informative and Comical-best of BOTH worlds

No picture for this HOWEVER
Sunday was such a great day
I finally reunited with my old babysitter in Columbia
She wasn't just any ole babysitter, she was a part of the family
She kept me since I was 2, Shelby and I were in her wedding
She now lives in Columbia, goes to the same church
is happily married and has 3 BEAUTIFUL girls!
We had a great morning catching up and I am looking forward to seeing more of them and spending time with their family
Thank you Debbie and Jay for a GREAT day!
Love you!

And this dear friend and her Husband welcomed a beautiful baby boy into this world yesterday afternoon!
Welcome to the world Camden Joseph! We Love You!

Up Next:
Amber and Michael get married this weekend
Lake Keowee here we come
Yippee! Fall wedding circuit, lets GO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment