Friday, September 7, 2012

Sarah Beth

Sarah Elizabeth Allen
Born 24 years ago TODAY 
A girl that is beautiful from the inside out, has incredible fashion, and an unbelievable sense of humor (it is an Allen trait) 


It was not until August 2007 that she was brought into my life 
We had a great friendship from the beginning 
Freshman year we said "Wouldn't it be so fun if we lived together..." 
Of course at the time, we meant during our college years 
OHH but did our faithful God have better plans...and a sense of humor 
He went on to do big things through both of our experiences at Clemson 
Then brought us back together to start grown up life together 
(OOOHHH Freshman Year :)
We entered the real world, teaching careers...and further education in Columbia SC
We have a precious place that we have made home for us
I could not have asked for a better girl to start grown up life with

Sarah Beth, you have been so supportive
Have kept me laughing
Have been there when I just need to cry
Have encouraged me in my relationship with Jesus
You have given great advice, even when it's hard to hear
And have been a wonderful friend

I cannot wait to see what treasures the Lord has stored up for you sweet girl
He has BIG plans for your life and I am thankful I get to see him work another year in YOU
Happy Birthday dear friend!
I love you! 


1 comment: