Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday CC :)

Let me tell you about my sweet friend CC
Her name is Charlotte Katherine Perrow
Where I got CC from, is beyond ALL of us
BUT, I do believe it started here...
CC and I became good friends when we played club volleyball together
Let me tell you, I have been so blessed by her friendship
These are going WAY back kinda photos
CC is so thoughtful
Has a HUGE heart
Is patient and brave
Caring and loving
Diligent and intentional
I love birthdays and CC has been so good about coming to celebrate with me on my special day
Today is HER special happy happy birthday and she moved to ILLINOIS
Phew, thats a far way away
But I know that she will prosper and that she is being loved well WAY up there


I am so happy to see how the Lord works in her life as she has taken this huge leap of faith
I am overjoyed to see her happy and at peace with her move

CC, and no I will NEVER go back to calling you anything different, thank you for your precious friendship
Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me
For picking up right where we leave off
For being so intentional, for loving me so well and for being so encouraging!
Happy happy 23rd Birthday!
I LOVE YOU! :)

1 comment: