Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Too Long...

May 16, the journey began
Mom, Shelby, and I began the 3 day trip to Denver, CO 

The trip was full of laughter, fun, and some serious quality time 
I would not change that time I got to spend with Mom and seester for the world 

The whole time of fun, the fact that Mom and I would fly back to good ole SC without Shelby laid heavy on my heart 
May 21-Mom and I flew home, leaving my sweet sister to start a new journey in the beautiful state of Colorado 

Today is November 8...that is 5 months, 3 weeks and 2 days...I haven't seen my sister 
That is bad news bears-I don't like it ONE bit
Another reason this grown up thing is so over-rated 


BUT....guess what?!?!??? November 17...that's only NINE days...did ya hear me, NINE, I will get to see my sister! 
To say I am excited is the understatement of the century 
I know we should take each day as a gift and a blessing and I plan to do so, however, the next 9 days could not come FAST enough :) 

Counting down the days...Welcome HOME seester :) Hugs and love comin your way, oh YEA! 
:) who wouldn't miss this family :) 

1 comment: