Monday, May 7, 2012

Saturday Project

School is done until May 21st
What to do with this time 
A hobby, I think so 

Saturday project...How about gardening?!
Yes please 
23 and single is the time to learn, right?  

Let me tell you that I had and still have no idea what I am doing 
But i have had fun learning 

Thanks from the help of my dear friend Lucy 
And the sweet support from Sarah Beth 
I made our little patio more like home 

Still a work in progress, yes 
All the supplies were gathered
Rake, tools, flowers, knockout roses
Potting soil and annuals for my hanging basket

Playing in the dirt really is a lot of fun
We forgot that worms were involved
Needless to say we screamed like little girls at their surprise visit 


Still excited to learn more about this little hobby 
And continue to make it elamagorgeous 
Watch it grow...hurry quick would ya
But my saturday project is complete 

Up next...
pine straw, more flowers, herbs, table/chairs
Until next time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment