Monday, May 28, 2012

SEESTER

As many of you know 
my sweet seester Shelby has been home
since May 16 
It is now May 28 and she is STILL here 
That is like 12 days and we still have one more day with her
It has been so wonderful having her home
We have played, she's met and hung out with my friends, we shopped, we giggled, and have spent some great quality time together
And now it will be sad to see her go 

She is going back to her home in CO to start a new adventure 
For those that do not know, Shelby and I could not be MORE different 
However, I could not ask for a better best friend 

Her life is an adventure, she is brave, she takes huge leaps of faith
like moving to CO (I think she forgot that's like 1200 miles away) 
I see her trust in the Lord displayed in her life 
She is carefree, silly and goofy, always keeps me laughing, and just enjoys life

I am happy to say that she is going back to start nursing school at the University of Colorado 
She'll make the best nurse
She is compassionate and loving, patient and kind 
Everyone will LOVE her

Here's to you my dear sister 
Until I come to you in CO
Which is very soon I HOPE (hint hint wink wink mom and dad)  
And we can hike a 14er and do fun Colorado things
I'll miss you! 
I love you to Denver and back double infinity times :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment