Monday, May 7, 2012

The Time

Spring is IN the air 
Although I highly dislike the pollen 
I LOVE the spring
Well, I guess now it's officially summer  

The cool mornings 
The gorgeous sunshine
Flowers blooming 
Frolicking outdoors, I think so 


Just thinking about this time and season 
Makes me very thankful for the different seasons of life 


I got to spend all of last weekend with my dear friends at the lake 
9 of us all together and let me tell you...
ALL in varying stages of life 


From singles, to daters, engaged, married, and pregnant 
Is that a variety or what? 


My eyes were just open to what a blessing that is 
How much I can learn from EACH of them  
How much the Lord is using EACH of them 
To bless me at this time of my life 
In this season of my life 
(*thanks for letting me steal the photo KK*) 


I will boast proudly that I truly have the best friends 
They are encouraging, LOVE Jesus, beautiful, fun, love to laugh, and we just know how to have a good time together 
Someone even commented how the fact that I have good friends TODAY (thanks Jennifer) 
I gladly responded with YES I DO! 


Thankful for friendships varying across spans and seasons of life 


Psalms 16:11 "You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment