Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally...PICTURES!

   Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." 

    It feel so so good to be FRIDAY! I tell you what, all day (and all week) with five year olds will wear you out :) This week has been a fun one and I am really feeling comfortable and enjoying my time here! We have been discussing animals that hibernate and their habitats this week so the kiddos made some animals out of clay and painted them, made their habitats and we had hibernation day! Too fun!

Here are a few pictures of the classroom: (use your imagination for set-up :) 
We have such a nice big classroom with lots of space! Notice the bulletin board in the background, with the snowman, that is the one that my teacher just whipped out in no time and hand painted it all! Well the snowballs are the children's writings about snow but everything else she did! A little envious of her talent I must admit...


  Thanks for all your support and prayers. The Lord has really done wonderful things this week and has taught me a lot about surrendering to his plans, humility, and flexibility! I teach my first 'real' lesson on Monday morning and my supervisor is coming so prayers are much appreciated! 

Philippians 2:3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." 

No comments:

Post a Comment