Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A happy heart...

Psalm 15:13 "A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." 

Why yes it is mid July and it was brr chilly in Gvegas. Yes Kristin and I went downtown in our sweatshirts and why yes we were quite happy doing it. Summary...Kristin makes me happy :) 

Have you ever just felt like a new girl? 
Like you woke up and just feel...HAPPY! 

We should ALWAYS be joyful...
but there are times when you just aren't happy right?! 
Let me tell you my friends, I have a happy heart!
Let me tell you why...

One...I have a JOB-what what :) 
Two...I am going to school to learn and do what I want to do
Three...I got to spend the WHOLE weekend with my friends 
(I cannot tell you how much I needed that) 
Four...I am content RIGHT where the Lord has me in life
...now the little things...
Five...I enjoyed a sweet catch up time with my friend Anna at lunch last week and with a wonderful woman of the Lord today-ahh I love encouragement! 
Six...I am just enjoying being at home and the laughter that comes with it
Seven...I am beginning to really look forward to big girl life (don't get too excited mom and dad,baby steps ;) 
Eight...I am thrilled to move to Columbia, to meet new friends, get plugged in, etc. etc.  
Nine...Kaitlyn is getting married in 11 days
Ten...God is GOOD! 

Those are pretty solid reasons, right? 
I hope that you have a cheerful face today with a BIG ole smile
Let go and Let God and...
BE HAPPY! 

I have such precious friends don't I :) 


1 comment:

  1. one - you make me happy too and i'm sooo glad that I got to spend the weekend with you and some of our other friends :)
    two - is it just me or do i look more tan than YOU in that pic of us?!?! heheheh :) atleast my face but that could be makeup haha we can just pretend!!

    ReplyDelete