Friday, July 8, 2011

Love like we've never known...

Psalm 36:7 "How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings." 

I know that my parent's love me unconditionally
I know that my siblings do the same

I know I am blessed to have friends whose love is unlimited
I know that it makes my heart overwhelmingly happy to feel this love

I know that I love them back wholeheartedly 
I know that there is nothing they could do to make me not love them
As mom says...I will love you ALL the time but I don't necessarily have to like you always :) 

I may be wrong, but I don't think God's love is like that
We have a jealous God ("He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane and I am tree") 
He wants our hearts solely set on him
He doesn't want hearts divided 

I think his love is beyond our knowledge 
Take the love that I feel and give here on earth, multiply it by like a zillion and that's God's love

I cannot even fathom such a love...can you? 


‎"The truth of God's love is that His love is unconditional. He loves us at all times with an infinite, overwhelming, merciful, gracious, passionate love." Charles Stanley 

No comments:

Post a Comment