Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy July.

I'm sorry, it's the 4th of July!!!
Where did June go?
Summer is blowin' by...kinda like we saw lots of jet skis doing today

How is that I only have one more month-ish of "summer vacation?"
How is that in only a few SHORT weeks, I will again be more busy than my head can think right now?
How is that I am taking this time for granted?

I can't believe it is July already but I am happy.
I find myself longing for purpose in each day,
I wonder what am I going to do, what will fill each day
But I am happy right where I am

I don't want to waste this time
I don't want to grow complacent
This might be the last time I can really relax, with no agenda
yet, that is hard for me.

In July, I will enjoy this time while it lasts
I will try to really relax and relish in the Lord's goodness
Not take this precious time He has given me for granted and
look for what He is teaching me in this "un-busy/un-structured" time of life.
But most of all I will be joyful because of the freedom I experience with Jesus!

Happy July :) 

"Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace." Romans 6:14 

No comments:

Post a Comment