Sunday, April 17, 2011

There's NO place like home...

Isaiah 40:29 "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak"  

Home sweet home! Ahhh how good it feels to be home with mommy and daddy and just be.  I am relaxed when I am home and I can just unwind, de-stress, escape, and just get some MUCH NEEDED TLC. I slept for TWELVE full, complete, undisturbed, peaceful hours at home in MY princess bed. Yes you heard me, the princess bed, fit for the princess, and that is exactly what it is :) As much as you, Caitlin O'Neill try to commandeer the bed and the title...keep tryin' you'll never succeed!! I tell you what, there is just absolutely nothing like it!

I was not planning on coming home until Sunday but I decided that I was ready to get away and so I decided to come home last night. A surprise for mom...needless to say she was VERY happy as was I! I was feeling very weary emotionally, physically and mentally and what better place to regain "strength" so to say than at home! I am so happy to be home and have a break. Although, I am going to have to work A LOT over the break on my student teaching portfolio (sigh) I can still be home where I am just so at peace and relaxed.

Things I am looking forward to while being home include (in no particular order):
  - The Princess Bed
  - Walks with Mom and Mrs. Lee Ann
  - Mrs. Lisa Wisa and Don-Don
  - Yummy mommy meals
  - My sofa perch
  - Being able to fast forward the TV
  - Watching TV
  - Watching Miss Kate and Mr. Mac Boland play baseball
  - Hanging out with the precious Boland family
  - Seeing Grandmother
  - Shopping with Mom
  - The Lake
  - Seester's Birthday Celebration
  - Daddy time
  - Hanging out with baby brother
  - Easter
  - Weekend quality time with Brother, Nealy, Taylor, and the rest of the crew :)
  - Caroline Ford
  - Family Time!!!




 

1 comment:

  1. Kate is beyond excited about you being on SB. Rest, relax and enjoy being spoiled. . .nobody can do it like your own mama!

    ReplyDelete