Friday, June 3, 2011

I need my friends...


Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at ALL times." 


I love being home, really I do! But regardless of how much I love being here...I NEED MY FRIENDS! 

I guess this is part of this hard/awkward/uneasy/unknown transition phase of life. I will never have the community like I had at school but I need some friends to be around. People that are in a similar stage of life, people that understand what it's like to be fresh out of college, I need the encouragement, laughter, support, and joy that comes from my friends. I miss that! 
I don't really have friends my age here in Orangeburg, and although I am loving spending time withe people I LOVE, that is getting old pretty quickly. I am TRYING to learn to be content where I am. The Lord surely is trying to teach me a whole lot in this time. I just have to capitalize on this free time I have and really use it to glorify the Lord and really seek his will for my life. I am taking it day by day..."Lord, what do you have for me TODAY?" 

Friends, I love you and miss you! Thank you for being so wonderful! 


Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

No comments:

Post a Comment