Thursday, June 9, 2011

Limbo...

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD" Psalm 27:14

That is exactly where I am, stuck in limbo! I cannot make for sure plans, I cannot really move ahead until I know just a little something! It really is a very frustrating place to be! Working through that frustration is just as difficult. So for those that ask the notorious question (What's next??) the answer will be...I am on summer vacation! THANK YOU Mrs. Leigh for your wisdom and great comebacks :) I am still waiting to hear about grad school and when I find out about that I can make more plans, one way or the other!

* This is how I feel about limbo* :) 

In the meantime, I am still job hunting. Job hunting is HARD! For some it may just fall in your lap and thats AMAZING but those of us that would like to teach precious little angels...the jobs are slim to even more slim! I did have my first interview last week-the first is the hardest right?! Phew...that's out of the way! It went well and I got some great feedback and advice! It did not result in a full time job but I was very encouraged by the conversation with the principle and look forward to staying in touch with her and possibly still being a part of that school in some way, shape, or form.
*I could teach this precious girl, couldn't you?* 

I am still looking for other jobs around the state and have a pretty open mind. I don't have my heart set on one place so that could be a good thing, allows for a little more flexibility. In this time, I am just really having to learn to surrender, wait, and be patient. Those are hard things to do when I just want to know a little something! But I will continue to wait and be stuck in limbo with the assuring hope that the Lord has BIG plans for my life that will be made PERFECT in his timing. 
* In case you didn't know, Coco is part of the family, she's basically human...can't you tell* 

No comments:

Post a Comment