Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Am I ready for this?!

Have you ever felt just quite inadequate?
You may be taking something on you aren't sure you are ready for?
You feel in over your head...

Let me tell you friends, I am in over my head here!
I found out that, yes my title is "co-teacher" but my responsibility is basically "real teacher"
That is fine it just causes an itty bitty bit of stress
For all parties involved (except for Dad who is happy to rock with chocolate chip cookies as mom and I stress :)

A little overwhelming'ness' never hurt anyone
It will get done and I am very confident of that
It is just deciding where to start that's the hard part

First order of business, make a PRECIOUS classroom
That takes floor plans, center placement, center materials, cute decorations, etc, etc, etc
Thankfully, I have lots of family and friends that are so supportive
willing to be beyond helpful, stick around with me as I stress,
and spend many hours with me in Columbia!

What have I learned from this?
Although I may feel inadequate, like I am not prepared for this job AT ALL
There has already been a perfect plan set in place for "such a time as this" (Esther 4:14)
And the Lord wants to use this time to make me more like Him.
The Lord has equipped with all I need to do this job and Lord willing, do it passionately all for his glory!

So when you are feeling stressed, inadequate and in WAY over your head
Be confident in the fact that you have been WELL prepared
The Lord will not give you what you cannot handle
He will use everything in your life to draw us nearer to the heart of Jesus!

Just a few more pictures from the weekend: Enjoy :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment