Monday, August 1, 2011

My Last "Hoorah"

Last weekend was full of laughter, fun, friendship, love and the sweet sweet sweet marriage of two very special people!
Last weekend was kind of my last hoorah before the gears start clicking (which they did, this morning...)

Let me tell you a little bit about last weekend:

I was so blessed to be a part of the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Kaleb Ross. Now it just sounds funny to call Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn Ross instead of Kaitlyn Costanzo! These two beautiful people really portray such a godly selfless relationship. They compliment one another so well, they make each other laugh, and they love to love the Lord both together and apart! What an example they set for all of us and what a wonderful worship and celebration time it was!

I was also oh so blessed to spend the weekend with my friends. Have I mentioned how much I love my friends...they are so great. I got to see friends that I hadn't seen in a long time and just have some sweet reunion time!

We danced..who doesn't love to dance! I certainly do-I can't say I do it that well but I certainly have fun-what do you have to lose, right? We did a choreographed wedding party dance-cheesy right?! It made us laugh and it was just too much fun!

All in all I couldn't have asked for a better last weekend to be one last hoorah before I buckle down, get to work, and start in the learning process and roller coaster ride of being a big girl :)

By the way can you believe it is August! Where did summer go?! Happy August! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment