Monday, August 8, 2011

Here goes nothing...

Today I got to see my classroom for the first time
It was full of mixed emotions but...
the one that trumps them all is EXCITEMENT!

I am just boiling over with how thrilling this is going to be!
Yes it is overwhelming,
Yes I am pretty sure that I have enough stress to account for me and maybe 12 other people, yes I am a little concerned that I do not have all that I need

BUT...

I know that it will come together
I have A TON of people that have been so generous and willing to help
I am so looking forward to getting in on Friday to hit the ground running
A precious, bright, vibrant, stimulating, stinkin' precious classroom here we come...
Here goes nothing :)

Here is my classroom: (I'll be sure to put up step-by-step pictures along the way) 



Huge space to work with, yes! :) Let the fun begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment