Friday, August 12, 2011

Grateful.

Classroom construction is underway
Major progress has been made
BUT...had I not had the support I had, I would still be standing like a deer in headlights wondering, where do I EVEN begin? 

Let me tell you that I had a CREW with me
Yes I plan to have one with me tomorrow until we get this thing done 
AND I can already tell, it is just going to be so darn cute! 

I am so beyond blessed
I am so grateful for my friends and family that have been so willing
supportive, gracious, encouraging, and loving

I am a little overwhelmed and stressed...make that A LOT 
But with every little piece I am really starting to feel good about my classroom
So with a happy grateful heart...here it is...Day 2! :) 

 Looking in from the front door :) 
 That cozy little corner back there: the library
Small group area where the whiteboard is
Housekeeping and teacher desk :) 
From the back: 
Left: art center
Blue table: blocks/legos 
You see that cute giving tree over there..THANKS court! 

I'll continue to take more pictures as it comes along! :) Looking forward to this fun Kindergarten journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment