Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break...

And so it begins, the week where Clemson is a ghost town, yet I am still here! Luckily, however, my sweet roommate Taylor is on the rowing team so she has to stay for practice! Ahh I have never been more thankful to have an athlete roommate! She and some of her friend-Katie and Marissa-also rowers have basically moved in for the week so never fear, I am not alone! I am so happy they are here and I am enjoying getting to know them and spend time with them! Turns out, that our apartment has been the place to be this week and I just love it! However, they have practice but nothing else and I still have to go to school and work :/ They are all playing and I want to play too!

Anyway, school this week has been great so far! Although, I have been in a strange mindset since all my friends are gone! Still been fun! :)

Funny story to share:
   A few weeks ago as we were reading a book, we taught the kids the word "onomatopoeia" just because it is so fun to say! Anyway, yesterday I was reading a book and the word 'bam','zap, and 'swoosh' came up and of course I asked, "who remembers what those words are called?" Sweet little Jasmine in our class got so excited started bouncing up and down and said 'mamma-mamma-poeia' It was just so funny-we could not help but laugh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment